We’re SO excited about the launch of Kinkbomb Version 2.0 and hope you all are as well! We know that when sites do big overhauls it can often be a bit scary, since you have the old version figured out so well. Rest assured, KB 2.0 was designed to be even more user friendly than the original site and we are here to help you succeed with Kinkbomb 2.0!
Here are some helpful tips to get you started when 2.0 launches – and to keep your business running smoothly with no blips!
- Upload your Studio Avatar! In your StudioZone click on Studio Profile, then Studio Avatar. Select your image file, upload it, then crop it (if desired) and click save! This can be changed at any time.
- Upload a header image for your Studio Home Page. This is optional, however, many Studios will want to customize the look of their Studio Home Page (the page customers see when they click your Kinkbomb Studio link). Headers should be sized 540×210 (but you can upload a larger file and it will fit to size). From your StudioZone, click on Studio Home Page. At the top of the page, click Edit. Select a file for your header, upload it, click Save, and click Publish. If you do not click publish, your changes will not go live.
- While adding your header image, you can also easily add certain widgets to customize the look of your Studio Home Page. From your StudioZone, click on Studio Home Page. At the top of the page, click Edit. Next, click Add Widget. Drag and drop the customizable widgets you’d like to use (Tributes will certainly be one to add!).
- Any files you had previously uploaded but did not link to a product will NOT be transferred over. For a short time, you will be able to access your FTP to download those files if needed and re-upload them to KB 2.0.
- We will NOT be providing FTP access to version 2.0 as our new uploader has the ability to upload multiple files at one time, as well as resume uploads like an FTP would allow you to.
- You DO NOT need to worry about re-adding your old products, coupons, or discounts, re-adding your default keywords, or re-adding google analytics. All of these have already been transferred over for your convenience.
- Explore the site. Try adding a new product! We understand there will be new things you love and things that might be a bit frustrating at first. We encourage you to play with the site and get to know it.
- Check out the Help area of your StudioZone for further help topics.
Remember – we are here for you! We will have staff on hand at all times to answer your questions, regarding Kinkbomb 2.0 or anything else! Email us at Support@kinkbomb.com.